Monday, June 17, 2013

Empty

So today we started moving my mother's things into her new apartment. After a full afternoon of this, consisting of two runs between the house and the apartment, both of which we moved furniture, boxes of books and other stuff, and packed stuff, we all had dinner and watched Big Bang Theory, our favorite show. Tonight and tomorrow night, my sister is having her friend stay over, and they are tonight at my mom's temporary residence, where she has been house/dog sitting for some friends. My parents are both having a rough time with this. So is my sister. I am not having as hard a time as any of them, though I do have my moments where it is hard to bear. But I am staying strong.

For some reason, my sister's friend (whose name is Shannon) got her a hermit crab, complete with food, water treatment stuff, a tank, a water dish, sand, and everything else you need to take up space and take care of a hermit crab. they had fun with it, making it's habitat nice and everything, adding sea shells my sister found on the beaches in St. Augustine Florida.

Tomorrow I have my last regents exam for the year ( for those of you who don't know, in New York State through out high school you have to take a series of state tests called regents). It is in chemistry. supposedly it is one of the hardest regents, but I am not worried.

I guess I should stop rambling and let you get back to your life. Sleep well.
~Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment